Healthy hair doesn’t get easier than this! These unique hair care tips will beat you up and your hair care regime will never be the same.
Conditioning or not, oiling or not – you can find all kinds of advice about hair. Mothers’ will say, “Grease your hair,” and your hairdresser will recommend “Hair spa, Moroccan oil, all that is not fortified.” There are a few things you should know before choosing a treatment.
The first step in hair care is your diet, and the two most important things in your diet are iron and protein. Hair cells are the fastest growing cells in the body, but they are also the first cells to eat poorly or suffer from a deficiency because they are not needed for survival. Include fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpeas, beans and cereals in your diet. Doctors suggest taking about 12 mg of iron daily. You also need protein to strengthen your hair. Contains a complete protein rich in amino acids, including cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas, quinoa, and yogurt.
2. Wet hair is brittle and brittle, so comb it with extreme care. Using a wide-toothed comb, move from root to tip as gently as possible.
3. I trim my hair every few weeks to get rid of the brown and rough split ends. Trim 1/4 inch of hair every 6-8 weeks to prevent splits from growing back.
4. Don’t wash your hair every day, and apply conditioner every time you do. Try using the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
5. Conditioners are good for both strength and shine, so rinse with cold water.
6. Unlike the label on the back of food, the label on the back of the shampoo is mostly unread. Over the past few years, there has been a lot of interest in sulfate salts in shampoos. What is Sulfate? This is why shampoo foams. They clean your scalp and hair to remove dirt. However, some researchers suggest removing essential oils from the hair. It’s also why your eyes sting when shampoo runs down the side of your face. If you feel irritation of any kind on your scalp or your hair dries out over time, buy a sulfate-free shampoo.
7. It’s best to avoid dyeing your hair when it’s dry. But if you can’t resist the gorgeous shades of brown, especially under the winter sun, follow this clever advice shared on the blog Free People. Use when lemon, chamomile tea or honey works as a great hair lightener. You can add lemon juice to the water and spray it on your hair when you go out. After washing your hair with shampoo, you can rinse your hair with brewed chamomile tea, or you can add honey to the water you use to wash your hair. We have everything from home-made masks to heat protection serums.
Even if you condition your hair after every wash, nothing is as good as deep conditioning. Occasionally wash your hair with shampoo, wring out excess water and dry with a towel. Then apply a generous amount of conditioner to the roots. Use a wide-toothed comb to run the conditioner through your hair everywhere. Now pull up and clip them together. Leave the conditioner on for 10 minutes to an hour. Pull down to rinse thoroughly and enjoy soft, silky hair.
If you’re stepping out and want gorgeous curls or perfect waves, then there are a few ways you can get those without taking the help of a dryer, straightener or curler. If you must use your iron or curler then buy a serum of your choice or if you’ve got some time on your hands, make one at home.
Some may be delicious enough to eat, but others are absolutely stinky! But the good thing is that you can easily find all the ingredients in the pantry.
Conditioners can have amazing effects on hair, but oils provide certain minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acids that not only strengthen the roots, but also improve the overall health of the hair. Coconut oil is the most recommended product by hair experts and mothers! It protects hair from sun damage, dandruff and promotes hair growth by eliminating the build-up of sebum in the hair follicles. You can also boil some curry leaves in coconut oil to filter and apply the oil. You can also use Chinese hibiscus flowers instead of curry leaves.
If your hair is falling out, olive oil may be a better option. It can be combined with other materials. Here are the top few advice: